In addition to our online NERC CEH courses which are available through the IncSys Academy, we also offer several live classroom training classes. Like all IncSys coursework, these training events are structured around interactive simulations which make for a dynamic learning environment.
Unique to IncSys training, our classes are taught using either the Cascadia system models or your own custom model.
Our trainers are expert PowerSimulator users. They deliver a fresh, engaging, interactive, and memorable classroom experience.
Dr. Robin Podmore, IncSys President and CEO is also available for classroom training. Dr. Podmore has over 30 years of experience in the power industry and was recently inducted into the IEEE National Academy of Engineering.
Several simulator-based classes are currently available. We can also work with you to develop stand-alone customized classes that meet your organizational goals.
A few options for Cascadia classes are:
- Blackstart Restoration – 8 CEHs
- Voltage Stability – 8 CEHs
- Angle Stability – 8 CEHs
- Generation Capacity Emergencies – 8 CEHs
- Transmission Emergencies – 8 CEHs (partial credit available)
We also offer courses designed specifically for trainers:
- Train-the-Trainer: Using PowerSimulator as a Training Tool
- Train-the-Trainer: Using PowerSimulator as an Assessment and Evaluation Tool